Home » Economy » Paid by Pôle emploi, who’s next? January 17, 2022
BONUS 100 EUROS. Did you receive the bonus of 100 euros? More than 38 million French people are eligible under income conditions, find out who should benefit from this Thursday, January 20.
[Mis à jour le 17 janvier 2022 à 08h41] You are a CAF recipient and you still haven’t received your 100 euro bonus? Do not panic. Your turn is coming soon, payment is expected for Thursday January 20. Who is concerned ? Recipients of active solidarity income (RSA), the allowance for disabled adults (AAH), the shared benefit of educating the child at full rate (To prepare) or personal accommodation assistance for non-grant-based students. the Jobseekers, they will see this allocation in their bank account on tuesday january 25. It should be remembered that the inflation compensation is put in place to support the purchasing power of households who have seen their budget eroded by the rise in inflation, following the economic recovery. In total, no less than 38 million French people Is eligible. Exceptional, the bonus of 100 euros is paid individually. Income from the tax household is not taken into account. A couple in which both members earn less than €2,000 net per month can therefore benefit from 200 euro premium. The deadline for payment has been set at February 28, 2022.
Job seekers compensated by Pôle emploi benefit from the bonus of 100 euros. This applies to recipients who meet the following conditions:
- You must be registered on October 31, 2021 and have not carried out any professional activity during the month of October.
- You must be in one of the following situations: be actively seeking employment; be in training and paid by Pôle emploi; be on sick or maternity leave.
- You must receive unemployment benefit of less than 2,000 euros net
“If you meet all these conditions, the allowance will be paid by Pôle emploi automatically, from January 25, 2022. You do not have to take any action”, is it indicated on the dedicated page of Pôle emploi. Note: if you carried out a professional activity in October 2021, the bonus of 100 euros will be paid by the employer.
The inflation bonus is intended to be paid between December 2021 and February 2022. No precise date could be given for technical reasons. Indeed, the payment will have to be ensured by several channels, according to the situation of the beneficiary. Here is the payment schedule envisaged by the government:
- End of December 2021: this is the date on which employees received their inflation compensation, directly on their payslip. The employer is responsible for the payment, before being compensated by the State in a second time. The self-employed are also affected by this delay (the Urssaf then take care of the payment), as are scholarship students (compensated by the Crous).
- End of January 2022 : the State proceeds to the payment of the inflation allowance for civil servants, Jobseekers (via Pôle emploi), disabled people, students benefiting from APL and social minima recipients (via the Family Allowance Fund).
- February 2022 : it is at this deadline that retirees must receive the inflation allowance, via their pension.
The objective of the bonus of 100 euros is to respond to the distress of the most modest households, whose finances are undermined by galloping inflation. Foodstuffs, energy prices… Many goods and services have increased in recent months due to the strong economic recovery following the coronavirus health crisis. Initially, the executive had worked on the establishment of a fuel check, intended for households who own a vehicle, and which have seen the fuel bill explode with the rise in the price of oil. However, this system proved to be very difficult to set up, so much so that the government preferred to abandon it, opting for a broader solution, and allowing households to pay for other expenses than fuel.
The Family Allowance Fund will be responsible for paying the premium of 100 euros in several cases. Linternaute.com summarizes them for you:
- Students who receive the APL
- The beneficiaries of the AAH
- RSA beneficiaries
- Employees on full-time parental leave
- Beneficiaries of the shared child-rearing allowance (PreParE)
As a reminder, there is no action to take if you are concerned by your family allowance fund, since the payment will be made automatically from January 20.
Announced by the government in the fall, it is aimed at the middle classes, regardless of their status:
- Private sector employees
- Scholarship students and students benefiting from the APL.
- Retired and elderly people receiving ASPA
- Freelancers and freelancers
- Beneficiaries of minimum social benefits (RSA, AAH, etc.)
The bonus of 100 euros is granted on an individual basis. In other words, household composition is not taken into account in determining eligibility for inflation compensation. Thus, a couple can receive up to 200 euros, ie 100 euros each or only 100 euros if only one of the spouses meets the income conditions (see below). In total, 38 million French people will benefit from the inflation check of 100 euros.
But who is affected? To determine eligibility for the inflation bonus, the government has determined a ceiling: are therefore concerned French people who earn less than 2,000 euros net per month – before application of the withholding tax -, regardless of their status and profession. To determine the reference salary, the manager chose the month of October 2021. Would you like to know more about the bonus of 100 euros? Linternaute.com answers all your questions. Consult our dedicated file now:
How is the 100 euro bonus calculated?
To be eligible, you must win less than 2,000 euros net per month, i.e. 2,600 euros gross for the month from October 2021, whether you are a civil servant, employee, self-employed or retired. Note: this ceiling of 2,000 euros net corresponds to your remuneration before withholding tax. On the payslip, you will therefore simply have to tick the line “net payable before income tax”, above “net payable”.
Please note: if you are on a short contract (excluding temporary work), the payment of the bonus of 100 euros is not automatic “if the cumulative working time with the same employer is less than 20 hours”, warns the government in its file. to hurry. “It will assume that the beneficiary expressly reports to one of his employers, preferably the one with whom the employment relationship is still ongoing, or failing that the one for whom he worked the most hours during the month of ‘October. “. What about other situations? Linternaute.com summarizes them for you:
- For retirees : you receive the minimum old-age pension (ASPA) or the total amount of your pensions (general scheme, supplementary, survivor’s pension, etc.) is less than 2,000 euros net in October 2021. “The assessment of resources will be made on the basis of the amount of basic and supplementary retirement pensions (formerly AGIRC-ARRCO), including survivors’ pensions [du mois d’octobre 2021]”, it says.
- For independents: you must have been active in October 2021 and have declared to Urssaf or the MSA an activity income of less than 2,000 euros net per month “for the year 2020”, it is indicated. “The net income retained is that calculated during the annual declaration of income”, it is recalled. “If the activity is created over the period January-October 2021, this condition will be considered fulfilled”.
- For the independents : your turnover must be at least equal to 900 euros between January 1, 2021 and September 30, 2021. “This amount must also correspond to an average income of 2,000 euros net per month over the period, which corresponds, taking into account the application of tax deductions depending on the nature of their activity, at an average monthly turnover of: €4,000 for artisans; €6,897 for merchants; €3,030 for the liberal professions”, we complete in the press kit.
- For job seekers : you must not work and your allowance must be less than 2,000 euros net.